1915 W. Front St.
Statesville, NC 28677
About Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. | American Standard Dealer | Statesville, NC
Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. has been your trusted heating and cooling company in Statesville for more than 85 years
Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. are trusted, professional and experienced in the heating and cooling industry. Locally-owned, Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. has been proudly serving the people of Statesville and surrounding communities since 1931. We're experts you can count on.
With more than 85 years in the heat repair and central air industry, Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. focuses on providing the highest level of service and solving our clients home and business HVAC needs. We offer both furnace and air conditioning services and are an American Standard brand dealer.
We provide a complete range of heating and cooling products and services for any home or commerical space
At Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. let us help you find the right heating and cooling solutions for your home or office.
We are licensed contractors and specialists with the tools and the experience to keep your equipment running smoothly. Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. carries a complete line of indoor comfort equipment for home and businesses: air conditioners, heat pumps, gas furnaces, programmable thermostats, humidifiers, ductless split systems, air cleaners, ultra violet lights, ventilators and zoning products.
Our services include:
- Residential and industrial heating and air conditioning installation and replacement
- Equipment retrofit on all makes and models
- Preventative maintenance and emergency service
- Extended service agreements and warranties
Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. has a long service history in Statesville
Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. was founded by Joseph F. Duncan in Statesville in 1931 with an emphasis on craftsmanship and customer service. Now owned by David A. Miller, Duncan Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. continues to provide customers with care and the service of experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
Keys to Maintenance
Dirt & neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems.
Key Benefits Of Regular Maintenance Include:
- Promotes equipment efficiency.
- Promotes healthy clean air.
- Supports lower utility costs.
- Guards against unexpected failures.
- Prolongs equipment life.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extra ordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
- 20 Point Inspection (2 Visits Per Year)
- Reminder Service
- Repair Warranty
- Priority Status
- No Overtime
- Pre-Season Scheduling
- Monthly payment option
- 1 Year Inflation Protection
- 2 Year Inflation Protection
- Replacement Purchase Accrual System
- Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning
- ACCA National Standard Task list Includes
- Blower Wheel Cleaning ($209 - $257)
- Burner Cleaning ($175)
- Chemically Clean Coils ($191 - $307)
- Condensate Treatments ($20)
- Discount on Repair Parts
- Includes 1st lb. of Refrigerant Free (If Needed)
- # OF SYSTEM PRICING
- Monthly Investment System 1
- Monthly Investment System 2
- Monthly Investment System 3